The Chord Violin/Mandolin Tuner Clip-On (CCT-200VM) is an ultra-compact clip-on digital tuner which makes tuning your violin or mandolin a breeze. All you have to do is attach the tuner to the headstock of your instrument using the spring-loaded clip, play one of the strings, and the note is automatically detected using the special built-in vibration sensor.
The backlit LCD display shows the target note and a virtual needle to indicate whether the detected pitch is flat, sharp or in-tune. Adjust the tension of the string until the needle displays that the string is in tune. Simplicity and ease of use means your instrument will always be ready to play.
Chord Violin/Mandolin Tuner Clip-On Main Features Include:
- Automatically shuts down after 1 minute without a tuning note
- Blue backlit LCD display showing virtual needle and note
- Single button operation for On/Off/mode
- Display head adjustable on 2 axes
- Ultra-compact form, ideal for storing in a gig-bag pocket
- Tuning stability ± 1cent
- Requires 1x CR2032 battery (supplied)
Chord stock code: 173.266
Fast and easy with accurate results every time. Buy this Clip-On Tuner now.